Sunday, September 6, 2009

Getting The Truth Out Of Them

This blog is dedicated to my mind controllers as well as future human rights prosecutors/investigators/victims since current non-perpetrators will not be able to gain access to my blog.
I believe I am one of those who can get the truth out of these mind control facist criminals if none can prosecute these facist criminals for I believe I am one of those survivor of all the worst crimes that are being imposed onto us who can interrogate them into telling the truth through the brain link communication just like how they can psychologically break down us with the exception that they can leave or get away as they like unlike us,victims 365/24/7.
From my interrogation with them through some trickery that I learn from their "interrogation" and through my own wits,I manage to get some information out from them which I strongly believe that it is the truth.(At some period of time,they are really telling the whole truth.ruse?)They "leak" it out by themselves not because of confession due to guiltiness.
They claim that their mind control technology is kept from the public which is eventually used to control the whole world.Every secret agents in every nation has such technology and they have signed an agreement between them that they shall not disclose this technology to the public.And they will do everything to protect the secrecy of this technology,so if the secret agencies from other nation is not able to destroy the targets,all secret agents of other countries will be called upon to assist in killing the targets who try to expose these technology.They told me that I am the sole survivor with the exception of another victim from China.And all the "bad practices" have been carrying out for a very long time in secrecy.
They even told me that I am very difficult to deal with and they have resorted all the extreme psychological attacks that they can think of on me so as to break me down to control,intimidate and enslave me.They have also claim that they have been trying very hard to escape by wasting time so as to buy time to brainwash me with their mind control technology as well to intimidate me to abide them but in vain.They also try to assasinate me using the public hand with their ruses either by gaining sympathy from the public from their good acting skills or slanders to achieve their goals.One of their main aim is destroy the victim before they can make it to the court.
All they have been trying to do till now is TO ESCAPE FROM THEIR CRIMES AND ATROCITIES while USING THE PUBLIC AS THEIR SCAPEGOATS.

0 comments: